We hope this finds you all safe and well.
...so we have been wracking our brains to think of how we can get back to providing you with freshly baked bread and treats whilst, most importantly, ensuring the safety of our customers and staff. With lovely but petite premises this is a challenge... but we’ve come up with a plan!
We recognise that there is often greatest demand for our products on weekend days. As such, we have decided to initially open the shops for a couple of hours on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings. This will be on a ‘click & collect’ basis only and with the following measures in place in order to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
• ‘Click & Collect’ service - allowing you to order online at home before 5pm and collect the following day. Please note that we will not be able to process additional sales at collection so to avoid disappointment please make sure you have everything you need in your online basket!
• Time slots for collection to minimise queuing and maximise social distancing
• A simplified menu, items will be packaged at the bakery ready for collection
• Coffee in take away cups only at present
• Restricted staffing in shop/kitchen
• Allowing customers into shop one at a time. Ordered items will be placed ready for collection on a table by door
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support and for respecting the systems we are putting in place to keep our customers and staff safe at this time.